Today’s Bite of Musical Feast: Mine – Bazzi
getting inundated by requests(which actually never happened) for a general introduction to Planet xxx041, we put this post as the first story in our SoPx series and hopefully it will be a piquant appetizer for your future reading.
This is a general guideline to our planet, the creator, the residents and the rules.
– Territory ‘Cloudomain’ on Planet xxx041 –
instead: Cloud over Luxembourg Airport (LUX), Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
There’s no concept of gender or age on Planet xxx041. It’s the residents’ own choices to be addressed as an Astro or a Cosmo, when basically those two names are totally interchangeable. Maverick Astromsoc offers such two options just because she wants the presence of both halves of her name. There is, upon the preferences of residents, a stark difference between the two clusters of residents with their own titles. Astros are usually more dauntless, straight-forward and exploratory, while Cosmos aspire to a more delicate lifestyle, prefer intellectual endeavors and conserved.
Maverick Astromsoc loves every single resident here on Planet xxx041, and she’s perpetually welcoming more new members. Write a little about yourself and your preference to be an Astro or a Cosmo to email@example.com, and you’ll likely become a new resident here!
A carousel of current honour residents are also available on the intro page. Make your contributions, and hence see your profile there in highlight.
– A Rural Train Station on Planet xxx041 –
instead: Luxembourg Central Station, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
This is how Maverick Astromsoc call the rules and laws. Shackles are the basic regulation we hope all residents consciously follow and kindly support. In general, there are 416 minor shackles, and we list the top 10 essential ones for every resident to be aware of:
1) Be positive, optimistic and cheerful every single nanosecond;
2) Cry out loud when you feel stressed;
3) Ask for help if you’ve already tried 7 methods that do not work;
4) Keep calm and love yourself;
5) It is okay and understandable to be fastidious, but it shall go with convincing argumentation and without impolite language;
6) Always think from the others’ shoes and try to be multilingual;
7) Talk to Maverick Astromsoc whenever you have doubts and complaints;
8) Work hard during office hours and play like crazy during holiday;
9) Be open to advice, but also object to unreasonable censure;
10) Speak up whenever you don’t feel comfortable with others’ words or behavior.
Though it seems a bit overwhelming to call such rules “shackles”, Maverick Astromsoc believes that it’s indisputable that every resident tries best to enjoy their life to the most. So please be mindful, at least during your landing on Planet xxx041 every time, that such shackles follow wherever you go.
– Guardian of Shackles on Planet xxx041 –
instead: inside Cologne Cathedral, Cologne, Germany
Here’s the official welcome that Maverick Astromsoc would love to send to every single one of you:
– Sakura Fest on Planet xxx041 –
instead: Washington Monument, D.C., United States
Good luck exploring and have fun on Planet xxx041!